How to edit your profile.
Step by step instructions:
- To edit your profile first tap into the "Directory" feature, accessed via the three people icon in the top right of StaffConnect.
- When the list of users load, tap again in the top right on what is now a single person icon. This loads your profile.
- Here you can see your profile picture/avatar and bio. StaffConnect auto generates a bio based on your location and department but this can be changed.
- Firstly tap on the avatar/profile picture to select a photo from your device. We recommend cropping an image beforehand to a square aspect. This means no black borders around your profile picture throughout StaffConnect. Choose and image and your new image will be uploaded.
- To edit the "About me" section of your profile, tap the pen in the top right corner. Here you can make your profile your own.
- You can also add a mobile number or direct dial for colleagues to contact you from your profile page. This is optional. To remove a number at a later time, delete the number and leave the field blank. Tap update to save the changes.
Having trouble editing a profile? We can help! Take a look at our Troubleshooting walkthroughs!