Having trouble with interacting with posts? Let's work this out.
Posting issues - Please check the following:
- Do you have permission to post to the feed? Each user has different permissions for different feeds. While a colleague may be able to post, you may not. Please contact your admin to request access.
- Have you completed all available fields?
- If you attached an image or video to your post a progress percentage will be displayed for the uploads, which disappears once completed. If this gets stuck, force-quit the app and try again. If it continues to happen check your network connection and, if possible reduce the size of the image/video you’re uploading.
Cannot like or comment on a post - Please check the following:
- Is the post read-only? Feeds and posts can often offer limited interactions for some users depending on permissions. Depending on how the feature is configured, users from different locations and departments have access to different feeds and posts. You can tell if a post is read-only if there is a padlock next to the date of the post. This means you have limited access.
- You have a stable internet connection. As StaffConnect relies on the internet to keep users up to date with the latest content, it is important to connect to wifi or have a good data signal.
Empty feed, nothing loading - Please check the following:
- Is your device supported? The StaffConnect app requires your device to run the most recent software version or the one previous, to work.
- The strength of your network connection. Try a selection of other apps on your device to ensure your connection is working properly.
- Force-quit the app to refresh the content. This should clear any data blockages.
- Ask your admin to check that your department and location has been given access to the feed.
Want to see the "How to Guide"? View the article here.