Stuck at the at the login screen? Read through these quick tips below to get you on your way.
Where are you stuck?
- If you are stuck at the "Welcome screen" and you don't have your Organisation ID, or it doesn't work, read "A. Troubleshoot tips".
- If you are stuck at the "Sign in screen", see "B. Troubleshoot tips".
A. Troubleshoot tips - Please check the following: (Welcome screen.)
What is an Organisation ID? The Organisation ID is required to load your company's unique configuration of StaffConnect. Once this is entered, your company branding and features are loaded.
- You have the email with the Organisation ID. The Organisation ID can be found in either the activation email sent from StaffConnect, or the email with launch day instructions sent by your company. (Try searching your email inbox for StaffConnect.) Check your junk mail, as this is an automated message so you may find it was directed to your clutter or junk mailbox folder.
- You entered the Organisation ID correctly. Organisation ID's are case sensitive and sometimes include symbols, ensure this is correct to the letter.
- You have the details of your StaffConnect Administrator. They can be found in your activation email next to the "Need help?" button located at the bottom of the email or in the instructions email sent from your company.
- A colleague has been able to gain access but you cannot. Ask a colleague who did receive the email and contact the StaffConnect Administrator listed in the email.
- Still having trouble? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you locate the correct Organisation ID for your company.
B. Troubleshoot tips - Please check the following: (Sign in screen.)
1. You confirmed your account by clicking on the Green Button/URL in the ‘StaffConnect’ activation email.
2. Check you have entered your email address correctly and the temporary password that was provided.
3. Is your device supported? The StaffConnect app requires your device to run the most recent software version or the one previous, to work.
4. Still having trouble? Email email@example.com and we can help you get signed in.
Want to see how to Sign In with the "How to Guide"? View the article here.