Setting up a chat.
Step by step instructions:
- To start a chat with a colleague or team mate simply visit the icon in the top right of the app home screen.
- Select chat the top of the screen, if you have any ongoing conversations you will see them listed here.
- To create a new chat conversation tap the pen icon in the bottom right of the screen.
- Here you can either select 1 person to chat with or create a group.
- For 1 person, select them from the list and begin chatting.
- For a group, select "Create Group" in the top right of the screen. Then tick the users you want to be included.
- When you have selected the users you want, tap the arrow in the lower right of the screen.
- Give the group a name and tap the tick in the lower right of the screen. Now you can begin chatting.
- To make a change to the users in the chat or rename it go to "Chat Settings", accessible by tapping the settings cog in the top right of the chat itself.
- Adding/removing users from a chat? Go to the "Chat Settings" of the chat you want to edit, (as outlined in step 9,) and tap the edit icon in the bottom right of the settings page. then tick or un-tick to make your change.
- When you tap back in the "Create Group" process, you will be returned to the main chat screen, you will then need to start over.
- When you're an "Admin" for a group you must allocate someone else as the new "Admin" if you choose to leave at any point.
Stuck at the at any of the above screens? Take a look at our Troubleshooting walkthroughs!