Configure ADFS so it can be used for SSO SAML authentication
You should have installed and configured Active Directory Federation Services on your Windows Server.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Serve 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016.
Azure AD Connect Setup
Sign-in to your Azure account.
2. Click on Azure Active Directory and then Azure AD Connect.
3. On the page, there is a link to Download Azure AD Connect. Download and install the application onto your Windows Server where you have Active Directory configured.
4. Run the installer and follow the instructions.
5. Click the Install button.
6. When it comes to the User Sign-In step, make sure you have selected Federation with ADFS.
7. Enter your Azure AD credentials.
8. Enter your on-premises/company credentials and click the green Add Directory button.
9. Keep clicking Next until you reach the AD FS farm section.
10. In this section, you will be presented with two options:
a) Configure a new Windows Server 2012 R2 AD FS farm (or other supported Windows Sever editions), or
b) Use an existing Windows Server 2012 R2 AD FS farm (or other supported Windows Sever editions)
11. The remaining steps are specific to the machine/system/user, so generic steps cannot be offered here.
12. The last step will synchronize your AD FS with Azure AD and your users should be able to use their credentials to login to the StaffConnect application.